It’s an exciting time for our Growth Ops Community as we’re expanding our team!
We’re actively looking for new volunteers to help us promote our vision of delivering excellent customer experiences and driving business growth across sales, marketing and customer success. Volunteering with us is an excellent opportunity to contribute more to the field of Growth Operations, be exposed to prominent thought leaders, and work alongside high caliber professionals in our industry.
Who is The Growth Ops Community?
We initially came together when Marketing Operations was a nascent function and organized under the name of MOCCA (Marketing Operations Cross-Company Alliance).
As the Marketing Operations function has evolved and become inextricably connected cross-functionally with Sales Ops and Customer Success Ops, we’ve decided to focus on the strategic intersection between Marketing, Sales and Customer Success Operations and renamed ourselves The Growth Ops Community.
Why volunteer with The Growth Ops Community?
If you’re a Marketing, Sales and Customer Success professional passionate about the power of bringing together these three functions, help us deliver on our vision.Whatever your level of experience, if you're looking for a new challenge and are excited about rolling up your sleeves to make an impact to this community, then consider volunteering! via @GrowthOpsCom #TGOC Click To Tweet
By joining our Growth Ops family, you’ll have a chance to:
- shape a newly rebuilt and expanded organization
- engage with the industry and thought leaders comprising our Operations and Advisory Boards, from a wide-range of companies from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies
- drive and develop our community’s programming
- have access to discounts and exclusive invitations to paid events
- build your network with 7,000+ members
- hone, grow your skills and move your career forward!
What to expect?
We’re a 100% volunteer-led organization, so we appreciate all the time that you’re able to commit to us. We ask each volunteer to be able to meet a one-year commitment.
As a volunteer, you’ll:
- join a specific committee: content, social, events, martech, community
- allocate 10-20 hours/month and play a key role in developing our various programs
- have a flexible schedule
- attend and participate in our events
- have access to a dedicated Slack channel for each committee
- have the support and interact directly with our Operations and Advisory Boards
Are you ready to join us? Then tell us more about you and we’ll be in touch with you soon!